- About Us
- One LLP News
- Practice Areas
- Work Product
In modern business, information separates the successful from the unsuccessful, and for this reason, disputes over alleged trade secrets are common. But, trade secret litigation is a dangerous area for the unwary. What is a trade secret in one person’s eyes may belong to the public domain in another person’s eyes. What may be viewed as protection of corporate secrets to one person may be an unlawful attempt to stop someone from competing if viewed differently. At One LLP, we regularly litigate trade secret cases, and have achieved important victories for our clients.
Some of our recent cases include:
- Securing a $6.5 million verdict for a major manufacturing company whose former employees left with customer lists, vendor lists, and product information.
- Representing a former employee against claims that she took and used her employer’s secret formulas.
- Representing a major national accounting firm who was sued in a multi-million dollar trade secret dispute over employees and practice areas.
- Representing the largest manufactured home software company in the nation in a trade secret dispute we brought against their competitor.
- Representing a software company that specializes in mainframe security products where the company’s source code was taken by a former employee to a competitor.
- Representing a software company in a dispute with a former employer over unauthorized access to the company’s computer systems.
- Defending a former employee against a claim that the employee stole confidential information and provided it to a competitor.