Tabrez Y. Ebrahim
Tabrez Ebrahim is Of Counsel at One LLP. He is a patent attorney and a technology law attorney with experience in artificial intelligence/machine learning, computer crime, cybersecurity and data privacy, IP licensing, copyright law, patent law, trademark law, and trade secret law. Tabrez is also an Associate Professor of Law at California Western School of Law in San Diego and a Senior Cyber Law Researcher at William & Mary Law School’s Center for Legal & Court Technology.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Law & Digital Technology: What Every Lawyer & Law Student Should Know (Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2023).
- Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Peace, Cyber Peace: Charting A Path Towards A Sustainable, Stable, And Secure Cyberspace (Scott Shackelford, FrédérickDouzet, and Chris Ankersen, eds., Cambridge University Press, 2021).
Law Review Publications
- Algorithms in Business, Merchant-Consumer Interactions, & Regulation, 123 West Virginia Law Review 867 (2021) (invited symposium).
- Intellectual Property from a Non-Western Lens: Patents in Islamic Law, 37 Georgia State University Law Review 789 (2021).
- National Cybersecurity Innovation, 123 West Virginia Law Review 483 (2020).
- Artificial Intelligence Inventions & Patent Disclosure, 125 Penn State Law Review 147 (2020), reprinted in Intellectual Property Review (2021).
- Computational Experimentation, 21 Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law 591 (2019).
- Automation & Predictive Analytics in Patent Prosecution: USPTO Implications & Policy, 35 Georgia State University Law Review 1185 (2019) (invited symposium).
- Data-Centric Technologies: Patent & Copyright Doctrinal Disruptions, 43 Nova Law Review 287 (2019) (invited symposium).
- 3D Bioprinting Patentable Subject Matter Boundaries, 41 Seattle University Law Review 1 (2017).
- Trademarks & Brands in 3D Printing, 17 Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law 1 (2016).
- 3D Printing: Digital Infringement and Digital Regulation, 14 Northwestern Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property 37 (2016).
Peer Review Publication
- Clean & Sustainable Technology Innovation, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability (2020) (faculty-edited, blind peer review).